Just wanted to share a few photos of my shawl. I am undecided on what the two last colours will be (it has seven colours in total), but it is coming nicely along and is my trusty companion during my long hours at the office. When my inspiration runs out during my writing, I just put in a couple of rows while I gather my thoughts. I don't know what I did with myself before I started knitting, I really don't know how I managed. Did I really sit on the sofa watching a film without doing anything at all? And did I wait in line, or at the doctors office with idle hands? I guess I didn't notice those small pockets of creative time before, as my life as a mother and my knitting journey began simultaneously. But the truth is I take my knitting everywhere, always.



On another note, I just wanted to share my joy of finally having the warmth of the sun back. Though the sun came above the horizon at the beginning of February, we have not felt its warmth until recently. We are still in late winter mode, the rush of Spring not at our door yet, and I am enjoying the slow of days. This year in particular, I am thankful for the long winters we have since I am so busy writing that I am not ready for Spring to arrive. 

Hope your weekend is great! xxx

Comments

  1. I really love pictures of your knitted shawls, they are all so beautiful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that you are back blogging again :) You have picked some beautiful colours in your shawl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hege! It feels strange to knit an autumn coloured inspired shawl when we are heading for spring, but I guess that is ok :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts