
So much has happened since the last time I was in this space.
Easter break has come and gone, the snow has started to melt (though there is still a lot!), and I actually handed in my PhD thesis. It was such a milestone to deliver my work for evaluation. I worked really really hard the last couple of weeks before completing my thesis. It was physically and mentally exhausting. Though a week has gone by since I handed it in, I am still working on getting my everyday rhythm back, finding the little joys and simple pleasures in just being. I have been working around the clock since new year, and I find myself a little lost when I have an hour or two for myself. I still have to prepare for my dissertation in June, where I publicly defend and present my work, but I am taking advantage of these in between days where I can slow down a a little.
We are all looking forward to spring and summer, where we can just be together without me rushing out the door to write. In the meanwhile we make the most of our days, take it slowly and makes plans about the garden (well, that is mostly me really).
Enjoy your weekend! xxx


We are also looking forward to summer..... Great to hear your Thesis is finally done. Now more time for knitting! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete