
Yarn Along! Currently working on two shawls and reading a bit of Katrina Kenison. This is the second time I am reading this book. Still knitting away on my autumn inspired Find your fade shawl (so close to the end!), and yesterday I started on Romi´s mystery knit-a-long shawl which is released in the form of clues once a week for five weeks. It is very exciting to participate as one does not know what the shawl will look like! But, as all of Romi´s shawls, it will look fantastic I am sure. This is the fourth time I participate in the mystery KAL. There is something so comforting about knitting shawls, some people like to knit socks while others, like me, love knitting shawls which I wear everyday.
Have a great weekend! xxx


Crocheting shawls and blankets is my comforting thing!
ReplyDeleteI love knitalongs. And have made quite a lot. I am however on a break. There is so many other things I also want to do. I cant help being curious about this one though :)
ReplyDelete